PHA-Exchange> Request for joining the circle on Disability Program (Management & Development) issues

crp at bangla.net crp at bangla.net
Sun Dec 8 19:00:13 PST 2002

Dear all,

I have often found your mailing list and the comments interesting and
purposeful for me. I am very interested to join your mailing list. Before
that I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Muhammad Mushfiqul Wara. My background is development and
sociology. My work includes development of disability issues by inclusion
in the mainstream - my practice includes researching. The range of
experiences I have achieved in the areas of program monitoring, evaluation
around disability programs. I also have expertise on development of
computer-based program on monitoring on a participatory basis starting from
development of monitoring forms. Although my work primarily focused on
people with spinal cord lesion, children with cerebral palsy, people with
stroke, and women with tuberculosis. Presently I am working on prevention
of work related injuries project and water and sanitation for disabled
people - so my focus of interest has widened. I worked as a member in the
Regional NGO Network evaluation team for the ESCAP secretariat on
Bangladesh evaluation and Asian Pacific regional evaluation.

I am very much interested to share experiences on programs relating
disability and issues about developing through mainly a participatory
approach, then in a right-based approach - towards an action for
emancipation of rights and dignity of disabled people.

My email address is: "Muhammad Mushfiqul Wara" crp at bangla.net It is my
pleasure to be on your mailing list so that we could exchange information
on this issues with each other.

I am looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,

Muhammad Mushfiqul Wara
Research and Evaluation Officer
Centre for the Rehabilitation of the Paralysed (CRP)
P.O. CRP-Chapain Savar Dhaka 1343
Tel: 880-2-7710464-5
Fax: 880-2-7710069
email: crp at bangla.net