PHA-Exchange> RUTHLESS KILLING OF INNOCENT & HELPLESS KENYANS-PROTEST LETTER.

tbc at thebellsconsultants.net tbc at thebellsconsultants.net
Tue Dec 3 13:53:07 PST 2002

You write : "the palestinians have chosen to kill my innocent and
helpless kenyan coleagues"
How can you write this ? Just because a bunch of terrorist choose to do
heinous crimes does not allow you to say it was "the palestinians"
No more than anybody could possibly criticise "the Jews" whenever or
wherever a heinous crime is committed by a fanatic Israeli.
The Kenya bombings are NOT at all in the interest of the Palestinian
cause.
It is certainly against PHM's practice and ethic to blame a whole
population for the acts of a couple of individuals.
And of course, we are all hearts and mind with you all in Kenya.
Nance