PHA-Exchange> World Health Report: YEARS OF HEALTHY LIFE CAN BE INCREASED 5-10 YEARS, WHO SAYS

Nance g_upham at club-internet.fr
Thu Oct 31 04:54:55 PST 2002

WHEN WHO CELEBRATES HALLOWEEN..

How wonderful !
At last, with the last WHO 2002 report, it has become clear that health has
nothing to do with science, care, development or lack thereof, public provision
of services, or the environment! Health comes with good behavior !
Bad health comes from bad behavior, it's that simple.
Now, it is clear  that WHO should fold, or be converted into a marketing company
for corporations, much as the World Bank with its marketing effort to promote
Unilever's soap in Kerala..
Africans have more AIDS because of they engage more in sex than anyone else !
UNAIDS has been saying so all along, with the Bank, and WHO and all, for many
years now..
AIDS is totally unrelated to levels of poverty, joblessness, high rates of
common diseases like TB, illiteracy, women so poor they are forced into
prostitution, mine work, migration, Apartheid and so forth...
If life expectancy has fallen dramatically because of AIDS in Southern Africa,
Africans have nothing but themselves to blame.
With a little bit of good behavior, they could bring back life expectancy down
20 years instead of 25...
AIDS sweeps through Africa, because, as everyone should know, Africans have
little brain but are good at sex.
The worse of it is that they like children and don't wear rubber, that's really
BAD behavior.
Besides wild sex, there is also cigarettes..
Africans smoke a lot, and Asian youth too..
It's been obvious to all that increase in smoking in Africa and Asia is totally,
is absolutely unrelated to the billion dollar investments of multinational
tobacco companies and has nothing to do with Nixon years export assistance of
hundreds of millions of dollars to tobacco corporations.

Among the odd recommendations in the report: Cuba, with life expectancy at 66.6,
highest in the Western hemisphere with Canada and the United States, is told it
could improve by a few years with better behavior, but the report does not say
that the island, among the poorest on the planet, still under economic embargo,
has the best performing health system and the highest ratio of physicians per
inhabitants of all developing countries... Obviously, the authors of the report
have the "evidence" and can give lessons to Cuba in health management and
marketing..

Needless to say, increased public spending in health care is NOT one of the
recommendation of the WHO 2002 report chief Chris Murray's "evidence based (sic)
study".
Whoever,  Wherever You are, You the AIDS victim, You the poor mom scratching a
living for your sick child, You the cripple, You the leper, You are to blame for
your misfortune, or if not You, it must be the Fault of Your Family, IF YOU HAD
BEHAVED, you had lived longer and better!
A SICK person is inherently bad, this is old mythology isn't it ? Back to
Witchcraft: the sick are witches and sorcerers, evil doers aren't they?

Interesting to note that gimmicks that increase profitability of pharmaceutical
corporations..like all the nicotine replacements of Ciba Geigy are recommended,
all the food supplements of Kraft and co, ...etc.
Perhaps the poor countries of the South are becoming too impoverished and too
affected by diseases such as AIDS to avoid the descent into socio-economic
collapse and hell, but citizens and institutions of the "fat world" are too
mentally crippled, too mentally sick, too fundamentally racist, to survive.
As the saying goes : when fish rots, it rots from the head...

Garance, an angry "misbehaved" sorcerer