PHA-Exchange> New Master's Degree Program In Health Journalism

Rosalie Bertell rosalie.bertell at verizon.net
Tue Oct 15 12:16:30 PDT 2002

Dear George and Friends,

I am a 73 year old retired Environmental Epidemiologist.  You can find my CV
at www.iicph.org
I am thinking about offering my services to help students with meaningful
Master's and Doctoral Theses.  Is this a possibility with your new program?
I am not able to do much travel, but can easily communicate by email.

Dr. Rosalie Bertell
33 Linwood Avenue #308
Buffalo NY 14209