PHA-Exchange> 25th Anniversary of Alma Ata (6)

Aviva aviva at netnam.vn
Thu Oct 3 07:58:22 PDT 2002

Dear Ravi & others,

As stated in Geneva in May I am interested in being involved in this. I can
send you  a version of the background paper I was commissioned to write for
the 25th Anniversary of Alma Ata in 1998. A report was eventually published
by WHO in 2000 but received very little publicity or circulation. The
details are:

Sanders D., "PHC 21 - Everybody's Business", main background paper for the
Meeting: PHC 21 - Everybody's Business, An International Meeting to
celebrate 20 years after Alma-Ata, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 27-28 November 1998,
WHO Report WHO/EIP/OSD/00.7, 2000.

Regards,
David Sanders

Prof David Sanders/Lynette Martin