PHA-Exchange> Fw: CIPR report and action steps

Paranie paranie at haiap.org
Thu Sep 12 22:22:57 PDT 2002

Dear all,

The british government has released the report of their Commission on Intellectual Property Rights recently. We can access it through web and the good news is that hard copies can be obtained from local DFID office/ British High Commission as well.

I am forwarding the message received from Ms.Spring Gombe, our Global Access Liaison at HAI Europe, for your refernce.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Paranie
Dr N Paranietharan