PHA-Exchange> re PHA/DRC

AIMEE MWADI KADY aikady at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 11 03:26:27 PDT 2002

Dear friends and colleagues,

I am happy to join the PHA-exchange, a network where I
can express my preoccupations and ideas.
I am medical biologist, I am in struggle against Aids
in my country since the Aids advent.
I am at the top of the society of women against Aids
in Africa, SWAA/DRC branche.
In view of injustices, incoherences in the policy
makers, international organisations who change Aids in
a new business.
At one time, I’ve decided to give up the fight against
Aids but thanks to the discovery of PHA-exchange, I’ve
regain courage, force and hope.
I inform you that I’ve just set up the
PHA-exchange/DRC (People Health assembly ) in DRC.

Thank you
Best regards.
Aimée Mwadi Kadi
aikady at yahoo.fr