PHA-Exchange> Participation on New PHM Working circle on Women's Access to Health Care (2)

aviva aviva at netnam.vn
Mon Sep 2 03:32:06 PDT 2002

From: BBF <bbf at spaninn.com>

>Dear Sumati (wgnrr),
Bangladesh Breastfeeding Foundation (BBF) has been working for the
promotion, protection and support of breastfeeding in Bangladesh from
1989.
It is the leading agency in this country and a nodal organization in
the
region that is working for mothers support and women's emancipation for
nurturing breastfeeding activities.
With reference to your mail we would like to include ourselves in
Women's
Global Network for Reproductive Rights, PHM Working circle on Women's
Access to Health Care. In this regard I wish to participate in the
forthcoming  Working circle on Women's Access to Health Care.
I hope you will give us more info on it.
Thanks and best regard
Shaheen Sultana
Coordinator
BBF