PHA-Exchange> PHA-Workshop at European Social Forum in Florence

Andreas Wulf Wulf at medico.de
Tue Aug 6 06:42:39 PDT 2002

Dear friends,

we just submit a workshop on PHA and the Charter at the European Social Forum (ESF) in Firence, Italy (07.-10- Nov 2002) together with Buko-Pharmacampaign. please find the announcement below.

We would be very happy to see a lot of PHM-People in Firence. Shouldn't we use the event to make a seperate PHA-Europe meeting there? Quite a lot of grassroot-movements will use this gathering (I just heard from People's global Action that they will make an autonomous meeting during the ESF.

Who is planning to come to Firenze? You can register at their website: http://www.fse-esf.org/

Best regards

Andreas

______________________