PHA-Exchange> PHA Charter to Italian president

Sunil Deepak sunil.deepak at aifo.it
Tue Jul 16 03:48:08 PDT 2002

Hello everyone,

Just a small news from Italy. On 3 July 2002, a delegation of Italian NGOs
met the Mr. Giulio Azeglio Ciampi, the President of Italy to give to him the
postcards for the essential drugs campaign launched by Doctors Without
Borders. During this occasion, one person connected with the PHA charter in
Italy, Dr Salvatore Amaro, presented Mr. Ciampi a copy of the PHA charter.
The President said that he would read it. We keep our fingers crossed and
hope to received the Charter signed by him!

Warm regards,

Sunil

Dr. Sunil Deepak, MSD
AIFO, Bologna, Italy