PHA-Exchange> PHM Mayday 2002 Manila

aviva aviva at netnam.vn
Wed May 1 11:46:24 PDT 2002

Dear Ravi and friends,

Thanks for your update.  PHM is getting to be really more exciting.  We
in
the Philippines wish you all a successful lobby and we are appreciative
of
all your efforts to bring to fore what is truly happening to our
people's
health worldwide.  We may not be with you physically but certainly we
are
with you in spirit.

We are celebrating Health Workers Day in the Philippines on May 7 and
we
will have a motorcade from the Lung Center of the Philippines up to the
House of Representatives where a Congresswoman who supports our
campaign
for people's health will give a privilege speech on the plight of
health
workers and how they are also very much affected by the onslaught of
globalization.  The PCH and the PHM will also be highlighted.

Our various efforts worldwide will indeed strengthen the PHM and
hopefully
will lead to the attainment of the goals we have set.

All the best to you all.  Warm regards.

Sincerely,

Delen P. de la Paz, in behalf of the Philippine circle of the PHM