PHA-Exchange> Quotes from grassroots organisations on the PCH

UNNIKRISHNAN P V (Dr) unnikru at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 06:05:33 PDT 2002

Hi Ani (and friends)

Greetings from India !

Thanks for the response and good idea. The PHA media team feels that it is a good idea to collect quotes from grassroot organisations (on the Charter). We may use it in different ways. Could you please collect couple of statements from orgs / people you are suggesting ?

Please send it ASAP. (please send it in the original (local language) and the translation in English.)

If there is any possibility of mobilising similar quotes from grassroot organisations from other continents, please do the needful (This is an open request to all those who can mobilise quotes from grassroots orgs.) BUT PLEASE SEND IT LATEST BY APRIL 25TH.

Looking forward to hear from you

In solidarity

Unni

Dr. Unnikrishnan PV
Co-ordinator: Emergencies & Humanitairan Action, Oxfam India  :  E-mail: unnikru at yahoo.com : Mobile: 91 (0) 98450 91319

OXFAM INDIA
Vijaya Shree, 4th A Main, Near Baptist Hospital, (off) Bellary Rd, Hebbal, Bangalore-560 024 - INDIA
Ph: 91 (80) 363 2964, 363 3274 ; Fax : 91 (80) 391 4508 (attn: Oxfam India)
E-mail: oxfamindia at vsnl.com     Web-site: www.oxfamindia.org