PHA-Exchange> PHM/PCH support letters for WHA

Aviva aviva at netnam.vn
Wed Apr 17 09:51:59 PDT 2002

Hi Pam,

Thanks for this. In response to a few of your points:

1)  I agree we should try to identify organisations who are active and were
at the PHA. I am not sure how to do this. Can you help? Or is there someone
else who would be able to? Does Qasem have a list of organisations that
attended? If so, we could select ones we know are active and which are
well-known i.e. have a profile. We will need to be sensitive to North/South,
gender, area of activity issues.

2)  I have not yet drafted a question. (By this I presume you mean a
question/guide for organisations to indicate why they are part of the PHM
and what their focus of activity is?) I will do this as soon as we have a
short list of organisations to approach.

3)  We definitely need to establish whether we can legally distribute
flyers/ put up posters at the WHA. Who can find this out for us? Perhaps
Ravi should ask Eric Ram.

Kind regards,
David Sanders