PHA-Exchange> People's Charter for Health in Sri Lanka

Aviva aviva at netnam.vn
Fri Apr 12 00:58:30 PDT 2002

I have gotten news from our affiliate Alternative Community Health Action (ACHA) in Sri Lanka.
They had a post PHA follow-up agenda that included a planning meeting  in Jan 2001 and a launching campaign in eight (8!) cities in Sri Lanka to implement our Charter (from April to August 2001).
The workplan was published in Sinhala, Tamil and English; the charter in Sinhala. ACHA also informed the major political parties in the country about the Charter last November.
Bravo.
Claudio.