PHA-Exchange> exchange>WHA/PHM activities planning

Malachi Orondo oromal at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 06:54:53 PDT 2002

Dear PHM,ravi and PHM members much greatings from our
grassroot
organization hoping that you are all tackling health
issues as per our PHM
charter of 2002 bangladesh
We are very impressed by the way you are keeping us in
touch with all
pre WHO/WHA affairs.We have not been responding
regularly because of
communication problems, We have to go to a bureau to
accsess information
in the internet .How ever our spirit to tackle health
issues is strong
specially HIV/AIDS which is the leading killer in
Kenya and Africa as a
whole .We are set to participate at east & central
Africa circle
meeting in Dar es salam 29/4/…… 2/5/2002 in
preparation to WHA general
presentation . REQUEST FOR SPONSORSHIPOF ONE DELIGATE

We refer to your email dated 2/4/02
Where you mentioned that Eric (Ngo Foram)and WCC
general have offered
sponsorship for two delegates and where you mentioned
that we shal have
maximum of five travel fares .
Our Ngo is poor and young and we cannot afford to
sponsor a delegate
yet we have a paper on HIV/AIDS to present.
So kindly include the name of Wilson Aggrey O.Opule as
one of the five
sponsored delegates toGeneva
            Also find enclosed a short draft of our
paper to the
WHA/WHO at Geva on HIV/AIDS.
            We remain hoping to hear from you soonest.
Thanking you in advance.

Malachi O. Orondo,

Delegate PHA Bangladesh 2002.