PHA-Exchange> (Fwd) (Fwd) International Congress on Women's Health

Ellen Verheul ellen.verheul at wemos.nl
Fri Mar 29 01:22:20 PST 2002

maybe of interest for PHM?
Kind regards,
Ellen

-----Original Message-----
From: HeewonMOON [mailto:icowhi at ewha.ac.kr]
Sent: 26 March 2002 09:48
To: haneydaw at arches.uga.edu; info at willow.org; bcak at on.aibn.com;
paula at bca.ns.ca; bcans at bca.ns.ca; bcas at ywca.regina.sk.ca;
reastcancer at cornell.edu; webfeedback at cancercare.mb.ca; bcsc at bcsc.ca;
mailbox at breastcancersupport.org; shareringnetwork at y-me.org;
coss at siliconesurvivors.net; JRussano at aol.com; ipl at ipl.org;
MedWeb at EmoryUniversity; womenstrike8m at server101.com;
HAI at HAI.ANTENNA.NL;
info at iwhc.org; sdodge at caaws.ca
Subject: International Congress on Women's Health Issues

Dear Colleagues,

It is a great pleasure that we announce the 13th International Congress on
Women¡¯s Health Issues will be held at Ewha Womans University in Seoul Korea
from June 26 to June 29, 2002. On behalf Organizing Committee, I would like
to extend a very warm invitation to all members of the related research.

We are planning a very rich congress program. Keynote Address, Plenary
Sessions, Concurrent Sessions, and Oral & Poster Presentations are for the
Scientific Programs. All these programs will be designed to meet a full
range of research need and interests of the multidisciplinary audience. The
best-known international experts in the field of women¡¯s health will be
invited as the speakers for the scientific program. We also want to provide
various tours. We are sure that this congress will improve the academic
communications among all colleagues who are related with women¡¯s health.

We are wondering whether you could bring the congress to the attention of
your colleagues in your department and university. If there are members who
would like to get the information, please feel free to ask us.

We welcome each of you to the 13th International Congress on Women¡¯s Health
Issues, and look forward to meeting you in Seoul Korea.
We appreciate your kind concern and cooperation. Thank you very much.

Abstract must be received by March 31, 2002
If you need postpone the dead line please contact to [icowhi at mm.ewha.ac.kr]
.
¡Ú website http://icowhi.ewha.ac.kr

Sincerely yours,

Kyung Rim Shin, RN, Ed.D, FAAN
Convenor of the 13th International Congress on Women¡¯s Health Issues
Professor, College of Nursing Science, Ewha Womans University

Please reply to nicole.metz at wemos.nl

The highest attainable standard of health is a fundamental Human Right.
Wemos Foundation has been working since 1981 to improve people's health in
developing countries through influencing international policy.

Wemos Foundation, P.O. Box 1693, 1000 BR Amsterdam, The Netherlands
tel +31-20-4.688.388 / fax +31-20-4.686.008 / web sites http://www.wemos.nl
http://www.isereenpil.nl
ole Metz

Wemos Foundation