PHA-Exchange> Fwd: Commission on Macro-economics and Health

pamzinkin pamzinkin at gn.apc.org
Tue Jan 15 16:35:21 PST 2002

Dear Friends
David Legge's response is excellent. Just before Christmas Bruntland and
Jeffrey Sachs gave a short information session for a few people at DFID.
Mike and I plus Regina Keith of SCF were there. I notified Qasem about Mike
instigating a circle on macroeconomics and health. It seems that David and
Mike are going along the same lines so perhaps they can link up. Mike will
actually be in Australia soon so can we try to link them? I need David
Legge's phone number and I will try to send this to Mike There is also a
brief report on the Bruntlands meeting on the healthlink web site.

>Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:59:11 -0500
>From: "mikerowson" <mikerowson at medact.org>
>To: <pamzinkin at gn.apc.org>
>Subject: Commission on Macro-economics and Health
>
>Dear Friends
>
>Medact's response to the Report of the Commission on Macro-economics and
>Health is on the Medact website www.medact.org. Follow the links from the
>home page.
>
>If anyone is interested in helping us form a PHM circle on macro-economics
>and health, then please e-mail me at mikerowson at medact.org
>
>Best wishes
>Mike Rowson

Pam Zinkin                              tel:44 (0)20 7609 1005
pamzinkin at gn.apc.org            fax:44 (0)20 7700 2699
45 Anson Road
London N7 OAR
UK