PHA-Exchange> Public Health Diploma, Degree and Short Courses

nadira.ashraf nadira.ashraf at aku.edu
Thu Jan 3 03:27:09 PST 2002

Official: Yes

Dear Friend,

Wishing you a very happy new year 2002!

As you know we are offering  short training courses since 1994 on regular
basis and hope that you have received the information about our scheduled
courses for year 2002 (sent during December 2001). If not, please let us
know and we shall send you the information again.

We are also interested to know if other institutions in the country are
offering similar short courses and/or postgraduate degree and diploma
courses in public health. We would highly appreciate if you could send us
information on any such courses/programs offered by your
institution/organization or if you have details about any other
private/government institution in your province offering these.

Your early response will be highly appreciated.

Best regards
Nadira Ashraf
Senior Administrative Officer
Regional Training Program