PHA-Exchange> best wishes from the moderator

Aviva aviva at netnam.vn
Sun Dec 30 00:36:10 PST 2001

Dear friends, All the best wishes for a better 2002.
I was glad seeing the PHM secretariat's four postings to us last week. Now I encourage you to get involved in the respective circles where you think you can contribute best. Do not take it as an offer, but as an obligation for all of us. Without our concerted effort it will not happen.... I do not need to tell you how needed this is given the turn things have taken in the world.
We count on all of you (us).
Do use pha-exchange as THE vehicle to get the circles rolling. That is one of the reasons we created the list. Encourage all new circle participants to sign up with pha-exchange. We want all in our growing mailing list.
If we dedicate part of our time to this networking we'll get somewhere. Give us some of your time, as precious as we know it is to you. All other things are also important, but this one is capital.
In solidarity,
Claudio

PS: To our Nepalese friends: Is there any letter writing that we all can do to help in this solidarity case you have posted?  Give us email addresses to write to.  Notify Amnesty Intl.