PHA-Exchange> RE: VIRUS WARNING - PLEASE READ

Tobias Eigen tobias at kabissa.org
Sun Oct 7 06:25:18 PDT 2001

Dear Claudio,

This virus is not "from Kabissa" but of course one of your subscribers might
have sent it to the PHA-Exchange mailing list.
"pha-exchange-admin at kabissa.org" is your admin address that you use for
running PHA-Exchange.

As a rule, it is always best to avoid approving any file attachments that
are sent through your mailing lists hosted on Kabissa, unless you know they
are from a trusted source.

Best wishes,

Tobias

KABISSA - SPACE FOR CHANGE IN AFRICA
http://www.kabissa.org
Eligible non-profits get free membership accounts on Kabissa.org, including
standard e-mail mailboxes, FTP accounts web space, mailing lists, and more.
Learn how to use e-mail to access Internet resources by sending an e-mail
message with only the word HELP to www4mail at kabissa.org.

THE WEEKLY KABISSA-FAHAMU-SANGONET NEWSLETTER
http://www.kabissa.org/kfn
The Newsletter is provided by Kabissa, fahamu and SANGONet as an advocacy
tool for social justice. The Newsletter is open to any organisation
committed to this goal. You can use this Newsletter to tell others about
your work, events, publications, and concerns. The quality and range of
information depends on you. Send submissions to editor at kabissa.org.